Hurray! Apple has finally launched their very long awaited iPhone 5 flagships: the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5c on Tuesday 10/09/2013. Know the difference between these two titans.
For so long Apple fans have waited for this release even since the launch of Samsung’s Galaxy S3 which threatened the survival of the California based Apple company.
This new iPhone 5’s comes in two variants.
The iPhone5S has the innovations apple has in mind in the release of this new brand. It’s more expensive because of:
- 1. Its Metallic casing: According to Apple, “It’s made of high-grade aluminium and comes in silver, gold, and “a new space gray.” This is classy and mature isn’t it? Exactly the thing the Samsung Galaxy S4 lacked, but we aren’t rating please!
- 2. It has updated components
- 3. Better A7 chip with 64 bit capacity just like the PC!
- 4. a fingerprint sensor to unlock the device and make purchases
- 5. A N17,000 price difference of each size. That is $100. It will retail for $199 for 16GB, $299 for 32GB, or $399 for 64GB, all with a contract.
The iPhone5C is on the other hand a budget smart phone. Apple for the dirst time seem to have learnt to consider also the low budget phone users. This iPhone5C is not like a mini version of the iPhone 5S. They are the same thing except that this iPhone 5C have:
- A Plastic casing: It has a five colour variants –green, white, blue, red, and yellow like the Nokia Asha phones? Apple also designed $29 custom cases made of silicon with a microfiber lining, Apple says that this iPhone 5C is more colourful than anything they have made!
- 2. Starts at $99 for the 16GB version or $199 for 32GB with a two-year contact.
These new iPhones will be on stores from September 20th!
Follow this post as we await a full review of the iPhone 5C and S