A friend just shared this with me on Facebook and the story is said to be true life read…
A few days ago, a person was charging his
mobile phone at home.
Just at that time a call came in and he
answered it with the charging Instrument still
connected to the outlet. After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man
was thrown to the floor with a heavy thud.
As you can see, the phone actually exploded.
His parents rushed to the room only to find
him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and
He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but
was pronounced dead on arrival.
Cell phones are a very useful modern
However, we must be aware that it can also
be an instrument of death.
Never use the cell phone while it is hooked
to the electrical outlet! If you are charging
the cell phone and a call comes in, unplug it
from the charger and outlet.
SHARE THIS TO THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER IN
Please do not forget to LIKE our Facebook™ page at the right hand panel (PC) or at the bottom of this page (Mobile)