A lot of us know about the SIM registration policy in accordance with the NCC directives. The entire mobile network Providers including MTN are not taking this new process unserious. MTN has provided a quick and free medium for one to confirm if s/he had at sometime registered his/her SIM or if the former registration he carried out was duly registered on the MTN database. Read more “How to check/confirm if your MTN SIM is registered”
- Make themegrill Zakra Theme compatible with LearnPress WordPress plugin asked by , 3 months ago
- Repair of 800VA Sukam inverter asked by , 3 months ago
- Where can I repair a broken inverter in Port Harcourt? asked by , 4 months ago
- My hybrid inverter gives zero voltage output while on inverter mode asked by , 4 months ago
- How much is Radio TV advertising in Owerri, Imo State? asked by , 4 months ago
- Woocommerce Payment Gateway for Kenya and Uganda
- Where and How to repair your broken Inverters, Voltage regulators, stabilizers and solar charge controller any where in Nigeria
- How to force Google to synchronize your phone contacts, Google Play Music, Calendar, Games, etc
- Bush baby caught in a jungle in Kogi State Nigeria and how I freed it.
- 4 Magento Payment Gateway for Ghana Ecommerce websites
- How Beekteting apps slow down your shopify store even after uninstall and what to do
- Woocomerce Payment Gateways for Nigerian websites that accepts Naira bank card
- Which Online/E-commerce platform is best for Nigerians, Ghana, Kenya and South Africa?
- A Black Friday Afteroon
- “There is insufficient space on the device” -How to stop this error message when installing apps
- Old Apple iPods now selling at as high as $90,000 !