You must have noticed that after the end of each call or an internet surfing session, a pop up notification pops up with detailed info on the amount of data you have used and your remaining balance. This information is invaluable in the management of one’s data and mobile money but when the pop up notification appears very too often, it can be annoying and you may want to permanently turn it off leaving you with the option of manually checking your balance anytime you wish. Read more “How to turn off MTN data and Airtime balance pop up notification”
- Make themegrill Zakra Theme compatible with LearnPress WordPress plugin asked by , 1 month ago
- Repair of 800VA Sukam inverter asked by , 1 month ago
- Where can I repair a broken inverter in Port Harcourt? asked by , 2 months ago
- My hybrid inverter gives zero voltage output while on inverter mode asked by , 2 months ago
- How much is Radio TV advertising in Owerri, Imo State? asked by , 3 months ago
- Woocommerce Payment Gateway for Kenya and Uganda
- Where and How to repair your broken Inverters, Voltage regulators, stabilizers and solar charge controller any where in Nigeria
- How to force Google to synchronize your phone contacts, Google Play Music, Calendar, Games, etc
- Bush baby caught in a jungle in Kogi State Nigeria and how I freed it.
- 4 Magento Payment Gateway for Ghana Ecommerce websites
- How Beekteting apps slow down your shopify store even after uninstall and what to do
- Woocomerce Payment Gateways for Nigerian websites that accepts Naira bank card
- Which Online/E-commerce platform is best for Nigerians, Ghana, Kenya and South Africa?
- A Black Friday Afteroon
- “There is insufficient space on the device” -How to stop this error message when installing apps
- Old Apple iPods now selling at as high as $90,000 !