You must have noticed that after the end of each call or an internet surfing session, a pop up notification pops up with detailed info on the amount of data you have used and your remaining balance. This information is invaluable in the management of one’s data and mobile money but when the pop up notification appears very too often, it can be annoying and you may want to permanently turn it off leaving you with the option of manually checking your balance anytime you wish. Read more “How to turn off MTN data and Airtime balance pop up notification”
- How can i repair my rechargeable fan when its on working. asked by , 1 month ago
- Good day. I have a 3kva, 24v hybrid IPOWERPLUS inverter made by zinox that was struck lightning. I want to get it fixed. How can I get it to you fry Abakaliki, Ebonyi state? We have IFEX (Ifesinachi), Peace Mass, etc. Which terminal would you pick it up from? asked by , 1 month ago
- 3.5kVA 48volts inverter spoilt by lightning asked by , 6 months ago
- Ups switcher error from yellow to red asked by , 6 months ago
- Faulty inverter alarm asked by , 6 months ago
- Woocommerce Payment Gateway for Kenya and Uganda
- Where and How to repair your broken Inverters, Voltage regulators, stabilizers and solar charge controller any where in Nigeria
- How to force Google to synchronize your phone contacts, Google Play Music, Calendar, Games, etc
- Bush baby caught in a jungle in Kogi State Nigeria and how I freed it.
- 4 Magento Payment Gateway for Ghana Ecommerce websites
- How Beekteting apps slow down your shopify store even after uninstall and what to do
- Woocomerce Payment Gateways for Nigerian websites that accepts Naira bank card
- Which Online/E-commerce platform is best for Nigerians, Ghana, Kenya and South Africa?
- A Black Friday Afteroon
- “There is insufficient space on the device” -How to stop this error message when installing apps
- Old Apple iPods now selling at as high as $90,000 !